This site will instruct you on what steam level up bots are,
and how to use them appropriately.
As well as list as many bots in sections from least amount of sets per key to the greatest.
If you are a bot operator you can login using the bot and manage your details
If you are a normal user you can login to see how many sets each bot have for you
Level Up Bots are accounts on Steam managed using a bot program that auto accepts friend request and allows trading out trading cards in exchange for CS:GO Case Keys, TF2 Keys and Gems. It can also calculate the amount of card sets and keys needed for a certain level. Some are able to calculate how many levels you can get with a certain amount of keys or gems. The amount of sets you receive per key or amount of gems is depended on the bot you trade with. It is recommended you check the bots rate before trading in case of a better deal, this guide is checked and updated regularly so don’t be afraid to check at anytime.
Once you get all the case keys needed for leveling up, open up a chat with the bot you’ll be trading with. Type the command !buy (number of keys you have, Ex: !buy 20) in chat with the bot and the bot should send you a trade offer corresponding to the amount of keys you offered. Accepting the trade might take some time if you traded a lot of keys. Once the trade has been completed, click here to start crafting badges. Keep crafting until there are no more cards or until you feel like stopping. These same rules applys to TF2 and Gem Bots.
Didn’t get the trade offer?
- Make sure your keys are tradeable, buying off the market makes them untradeable for a 7 days.
- You might have the wrong keys, only CS:GO case keys can be used unless stated otherwise.
- The bot could be offline.
- It’s broken, notify the bot or bot owner about this.
Note: Never accept a trade request sending your keys with promises that the cards will be sent to you later. Only accept trade requests that has the correct number of card sets inside it. If for whatever reason the bot needs you to send the keys first, it is recommended you use another bot.
- These bots bots check your badges when creating a trade offer, this is to avoid receiving cards for badges you already own. With this said, sets already in your inventory are not counted. Make sure you craft all of your sets before or else you will get duplicates.
- Most bots only have enough sets to bring you up to about level 250 without any wait, about 300 max. If you do reach this limit, give yourself a pat on the back and wait for Summer/Winter sale sets to drop to level even further.
- If for any reason you happen to acquire duplicate sets when trading, add this bot and type in the command !sets4sets (amount of sets you’re trading) and the bot will give you sets you have not crafted for the amount sets you have offered.
- Login as your bot account and press "Request as bot"
Select your bot type and press request
Afterwards send a single key to the trade url linked on the page
Make sure you include the steamid in the trade message
Due to former abuse by scam bots your bot will be required to be approved
If you are not a scam bot you should be approved within 24 hours
In the mean time you can setup your owner and group info on the profile page (and custom rates if you are a misc bot)
- For a single key a week you can get featured on our site automatically being shown on the top
regardless of users orders and rates.
In order to get buy featured.
Send a key (or multi for more than 7 days)
Operation Hydra Case Key only gives 3 days
the keys must be sent the to
You must include the steamid 64 id of the bot in the trade message
-include ONLY the steam 64 id.
*Price is subject to change*
- There can be serval reasons why your bot is not being displayed
You can login as your bot or as your listed owner to see the current status
The most common one is the bot was offline recently it should be displayed soon if that is the case
If that is not the case then you bot may have been disable due to low stock (less than level 20 max level)
If that is the case and your bot now have enough stock to get a level 0 to level 20 please login and you can reenable it
All disable reasons are shown on the profile page of your bot.
If you have questions in regards to your disable reason contact us on telegram